Offering upgraded planners, coil-bound and true digital editions.
Latest Updates from Our Project:
Why? Think about 👉 this 👈 before it's gone...
6 months ago
– Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 03:53:57 AM
Why should you consider a custom planner during my campaign?
1. I won't be offering custom planners year-round. This is your chance, and I don't know when I'll do it again.
2. In surveys and in email feedback, many people asked for a custom option. Enough people that it was clear it needed to be an option.
3. After a brief survey to outline your needs, we'll sit down on a Zoom and dig into your writing life. I'll work closely with you to make sure I'm building exactly what you need in a planner, one that's going to add rocket fuel to your growth as an author.
4. You get premium features, such as spiral binding, heavier ink and paper, and built-in tabs.
5. Your name (or pen name) will be on the cover of your planner! How cool is that?!
If you already love the planner with all its parts, here are the binding options if you want justthe planner:
1. Printable PDF - $30 Reward Tier: With this option, you can download the printable edition and print on your own at home or at your local printer.
2. Perfect-Bound Planner - $40 Reward Tier: If you choose this option, I'll send you a perfect-bound (regular book binding) edition of the planner. Shipping is included, US & International, from the hollers of West Virginia to the mountains of New Zealand. 🥰
3. Digital Edition - $40 Reward Tier: This is a truly digital edition for my digital planner friends. Fully hyperlinked and fillable for optimal use on tablets.
4. Coil-bound Edition - $50 Reward Tier: This is the clear favorite edition of the planner, due to the coil binding that allows it to be folded over and laid flat when working. I personally use this edition. Shipping is included, US & International, from the hollers of West Virginia to the mountains of New Zealand. 🥰
There are many reward tier options that include other perks and goodies, but the ones I've listed above are meant to ensure that you have all the information and the right options if you simply want a new planner.
Why should you order your new planner through this campaign?
1. You'll get it sooner than everyone else! Yours will be in hand before it's available on LuLu and Amazon -- even before it's ready to order on my website!
2. Shipping is INCLUDED in the cost, no matter where you live! YES, that means internationally, even to my Kiwi and Aussie friends! No matter how crazy shipping gets, yours is locked in affordably.
3. You get TONS of bonus goodies that you just can't get in retail. These bonuses will not be available after the campaign ends!
Thank you so much for your support and for sharing my campaign. It means the world to me to know that this planner is helping so many authors and inspiring them to take charge and organize their writing lives. Run your life and your growth, don't let chaos control you.
🥰 No matter what, friend, you've got this. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you do with the stretch goal rewards, collaborator bonuses, and goods that I'm sending you. 🥳
🤩 New Stretch Goal! 🤩 But Only 53 Hours Left!
6 months ago
– Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 12:36:07 PM
I can't believe it! Wait... Yes, I can, because you all are amazing!
The "What's Next?" Workbook has been unlocked and ALL backers will receive it after the campaign ends!
So, "what's next" for the campaign?
For the final stretch goal at $5k, I'm offering something truly special: a co-creation session where you can join me LIVE and we'll use everyone's input to create a new planner! You'll get the printable edition for free, and I'll set up a private link so you can get the lowest-cost possible on the physical edition!
You'll get to see my process first-hand and see all the tricks and tools I use to make beautiful, functional planners.
Have you shared my campaign yet? Let me know so I can put you on the list for my sharer-only Asana for Authors class!
Thank you all so much for your support! I'm doing everything I can to blow you away with all the goods! 🥳
Check out all these bonuses!
6 months ago
– Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 09:33:19 PM
Full list of bonuses:
3 Pages of print-at-home writer-themed planner stickers! 🎉
Author Planning Q&A sessions with hot seats! 🎉
Get Your Book Selling on Kickstarter by Russell Nohelty and Monica Leonelle 🤩
Audiobooks for Authors by Jamie W. Davis
Self-Publishing for Authors by C.A. Price
How to Become a Successful Author by Russell Nohelty
Ten Minute Author by Kevin Partner
5 Steps to Better Blurbs by Julie C. Gilbert
😱 We're so close! 😱
We're less than $500 away from unlocking the "What's Next?" Workbook for Authors!
Comment to let me know you've SHARED this campaign (be sure to include the link to your public post) and I'll invite you to a private class (replay will be available) on how you can use Asana (free!) to help manage your writing projects and work with your VA and designer!
🎉 Thank you! 🎉
Thank you all so much for pushing through on sharing, backing, and supporting my campaign. It's amazing to see how many people are cheering me on. 💕
I can't wait to deliver all of your goodies! I hope this turns out to be your favorite campaign that you've backed so far! 😁
Authors Supporting Authors - Make it Trend Again
6 months ago
– Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 06:22:38 AM
There's so much conflict in the world, and the writing community often has its own examples of that. Take for example, the [insert current drama] happening right now. While it's important to understand current events and see what's happening, I believe the best counter to the negativity and conflict is by uplifting others. For every minute you spend giving attention to the bad stuff, you should spend two on the good stuff.
BE the change, right?
So that's what I'm here to do today: share something wonderful from another author and uplift them.
I'd love for you to check it out and see if it's something you'd love to back it too, whether you love the concept or just want to support two authors who do a lot of supporting of others as well. Your chance to jump on board ends today, so hop on quick!
For my 2nd positive thing to share in order to uplift other authors, here's another beautiful campaign that ends TODAY!
"Goddess" is a collection of award-winning photos in a gorgeous art book. Including limited edition prints & exclusive art. Head HERE to learn more about this inspiring campaign before the timer runs out!
Spread the love, and go find someone to uplift today, someone whose voice or work you want to amplify and share with the world.
My challenge to you: What can you do today to uplift TWO authors and amplify their voices?
I hope you have a wonderful, empowered, uplifting, and positive day. 💕
🥳 We did it! New bonus unlocked 🤩
6 months ago
– Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 11:17:45 AM
Planning Q&A + Hot Seats – Unlocked!
🥳 We did it! 🙏 Thank you so much for your support!
I'm so excited to schedule all these sessions and classes. I feel my best when I'm sharing my knowledge and skills, and I love helping people brainstorm new ways to look at planning and experiment with different schedules.
I want you to be productive, but more than that, I want you to feel like your goals are unique and meaningful to you, not driven by the desires of others. It's also important to work on using scheduling to keep ourselves from burning out.
Planning is another tool for your toolbox to help you more readily overcome challenges and improvise solutions. I love this stuff because it's helped me achieve a lot of cool milestones in a little bit of time without requiring me to sacrifice a whole lot.
I hope you absolutely LOVE everything I share! Feel free to let me know what you're most excited about. 😊
The Next Stretch Goal: The "What's Next?" Workbook
Have you ever felt stuck in a rut? Unsure of what you should do next to leap forward?
The "What's Next?" Workbook is designed to quickly and painlessly walk you through determining your best path forward to reach your most meaningful goals when you're feeling stuck. It's awful to feel trapped in that low place, and I'm so excited to get this workbook to backers.
As backers, you'll get it as my thanks for backing, no extra charge, when we hit $4k. This is a real stretch goal, and it feels like it will be tough to hit with only 10 days left.
But if you join me in sharing, we can do it.
When you share, write about:
Which parts of the campaign excite you the most
Why you chose to backthis project
What you love about the planner
Who you think this planner (or the other goodies) would be a good fit for
New Bonus Goodies! 🤩
Check out these bonus books you receive as a backer! And there are more on the way!
Thank you so much for joining me in this exciting roller-coaster of an adventure. 🥰