Printing Change for Premium & Custom Planners
about 1 month ago
– Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 04:13:45 PM
I had hoped you would already have your premium or custom planner before 20Books Vegas. Unfortunately, the printing company where I had initially priced these premium editions has gone through severe printing price changes. The cost has doubled, so I scrambled to research and price options that could deliver on the premium and custom planners.
Late last week, I had a great meeting with a US-based company, and they just finished setting up my account yesterday. I'll be ordering and shipping the premium and custom planners this week, but that means you won't get them before you leave for Las Vegas if you're coming to 20Books Vegas 2022. Instead, it looks like the planners will likely arrive to your provided shipping address during the week of 20Books Vegas or the week after.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. If you would like to begin your planning before your premium or custom planner arrives, let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with printable pages from the front of the planner. 😊
Also, if you're going to Las Vegas, please message me as I'd love to thank you in person for your support.
Planners are already hitting doorsteps!
about 1 month ago
– Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 04:14:43 AM
That's right! If it isn't already in your hands, your planner is on its way to your doorstep!
I'm receiving notifications daily of planners delivered to my wonderful backers!
- For those picking up their planners at 20Books Vegas in just a little over two weeks, I'm thrilled that I have the opportunity to hand-deliver your planner and thank you in person for your support.
- The digital edition is in the final testing stages as I ensure everything works like it's supposed to.
- The premium and custom planners, with all their extra goodness, take a little longer to manufacture, but they'll be in your hands before Las Vegas!
New Website & Learning Delivery System
Have you heard about my rebranding adventures? Well, it's quite an adventure indeed. I'm setting up an entirely new website and course delivery system. The new system has a learning curve, but the excellence of the platform is worth the work. The resources page for the planners is going to provide an enhanced experience for all who selected The Ultimate Authorship Planner or The 2023 Author's Planner.
I can't wait to hear what you think of the shiny, new, improved goodness intended to support you even more fully!
I'll update you all again soon!